Dream 2 Speak presents Miss the Mark Series.
Adrienna Turner is an award-winning author, book reviewer, state law librarian, Dream Your Reality speaker, and advocate for young people as well as the cessation of human trafficking. She is a former magazine writer, radio host of 3 BlogTalkRadio and Talkshoe programs. She has former acting experience in high school drama in the musical "Fame" as Phoenicia. She's also starred in the stage production for 2 years as "Drina" in the "Are You Ready" stage play.
The Dream Experience Series (DES) is an inspirational, motivational, and dream-driven experience to engage the author, businesses, organizations, and/or ministries to get their dreams back to its original plan. This is a faith-based assignment and be ready for a dream explosion on this journey to unleash and discover the talents and abilities in you.
For all speaking engagements: Contact Adrienna Turner.
Welcome to also visit her ministry website at Dream Your Reality Prophecies.
Other Speaking Topics:
- Dream Experience Series
- Keeping God in the Equation
- Dream 4 More (dream building and making those dream(s) or goal(s) a reality)
- Identity (Mirroring, Reflection, and Direction)
- Dream Moments: Trials to Triumphs
- Soar 4 Your Encore
Testimonials from actual DES students:
I love the instructional course so much! I am willing to help when needed. Adrienna is a great instructor/teacher. She also had exceptional & great material that you wrote yourself! I am quite Impressed! -Diane L. Turner (Lady Dee Dee), Spring Semester (Jan-April 2012).
DES helped me see the dream in others and encourage them to pursue their dreams to the fullest. Now I know that God assigned me to help the dreams in them, and see my dreams fulfilled in the process. Let the dreams ignite in you! -Maxine A. Battle, Spring Semester (Jan-April 2012).
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE: Legal Assisting/Paralegal
- Masters of Science in Library Information Science
- Bachelors of Science in Information Resources
- School of Ministry (Certified from Spirit Life Church, Milwaukee, WI under Pastors Tom and Lori Wilke).
(C) Created 1.29.10, updated 11.20.20.